Boost your mood, libido, comfort and satisfaction with O-Shot Sexual Wellness Products. These products use all natural, non-toxic, and paraben free ingredients that are safe and good for your body.
The O-Shot®, also known as the Orgasm Shot®, is a patented, nonsurgical procedure for increased sexual pleasure, reduction of urinary incontinence and improved vaginal lubrication. If you’re a woman who suffers from diminished sensitivity, inability to achieve an orgasm, or urinary incontinence the O-Shot® may be a solution for you. The O-Shot® uses the growth factors each woman has in her own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to activate the Female Orgasm System.
The O-Shot® [Orgasm Shot®] can help if you suffer from...
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosus
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
What to Expect…
First, blood is drawn from the arm like any blood test. Next, a numbing cream is applied to the vagina and the clitoris. Using a centrifuge and a special method, platelet rich plasma is isolated, the resultant growth factors.
The whole process takes about 10 minutes and can be done there in the room with the patient.
Lidocaine is then injected into the clitoris to further numb the area.
Using a very thin needle, the growth factors are injected into the clitoris and into the upper vaginal wall into an area most important for the sexual response, the O-Spot. Because these areas have been numbed with the anesthetic cream, as well as lidocaine, the woman feels little or no discomfort.
The woman usually enjoys the effects of the O-Shot™ almost immediately as the growth factors begin to rejuvenate and enhance the sexual response. Thus far, almost all women receiving O-Shot™ procedure enjoy an increase in their sexual response, and for many the increase is dramatic.
What are the benefits…
- Drug free
- 96% experience resolution of urinary incontinence
- Mesh pain can improve
- Enjoy sexual relations on the day of procedure
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased desire
- Tighter vaginal skin
- Almost instantaneous results
- Fast & relatively painless
- Better, healthier sex